Cancel Order modules for Magento 2 provides facility to customers to cancel their pending orders. Both logged in customer and guest customer can cancel their respective orders using this module. REST API support is also provided in this extension for both logged in and guest customer.
In frontend it provides Cancel Order button at various places like Recent Orders grid in My Account, My Orders Grid & Order Detail page of the customers. For guest user their is a new form where he/she can enter order email and order id, after which it is validated through an OTP sent to customer and then the guest user can cancel his order. Customer can also add comments while cancelling their order and when order is cancelled successfully then an email notification will be sent.
- Allows customer to cancel order from frontend
- Both loggedin and guest customers can cancel their order
- Guest user validated through OTP before cancelling his order
- Admin can set predefined reasons to cancel any order
- Customer can select any reason and add custom comment while cancelling order
- Admin can customize email templates
- REST APIs also available
How It Will Be Useful:
Cancel order module provides missing feature of order cancellation for logged in customers with various type of configuration. As this extension supports REST APIs so it is very useful with Mobile Apps as well
Support & Discussion:
We are continuously working on enhancing and updating this module and will have updates in the future. For support or questions, please contact us at any time: [email protected].
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x
- Stability: Stable Build