Shop By Brand
- Installation Guide
- User Guide
Shop By Brand module allows merchants to categorise products on the basis of different brands. After installing this module admin can add multiple brands. Admin can specify different products for different stores and he can do this on the same brand page. This module also allows admin to show a brand slider wherever they want to show it on their stores. At the frontend side, customers will see a brand page, displaying all brands with logo and number of products assigned to each brand. There is an individual brand page as well which will show all the products which are assigned to that brand. This page has a filter and sorting option.
Shop By Brand module helps the merchant to make the customer's shopping experience more easier by giving the option to choose the products by the brand they wish to.
- Shows a list of all the brands in frontend in well defined manner
- Search option to find your favourite brand
- Search brands by their initials
- Show brands slider at any page
- Brands also visible in layered navigation of product listing
- REST APIs also available
We are continuously working on enhancing and updating this module and will have updates in the future. For support or questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support added for Magento 2.4.4.
- Code optimization and ACL changes.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3.x, 2.4.x
- Stability: Stable Build
- Description: Initial release